Drawing Prize for
One FREE Edge to Edge Quilting up to Queen size!
Drawings held 1st of every month for E2E Quilting
Drawings for smaller prizes will be on a random basis.
2019 April 1st DRAWING WINNER:
Linda Kaplan of Gresham, OR.
Register Below For Next Drawing:
All Quilts are evaluated before quoting a firm price. The quoted price will include standard thread, minor corrections, outer edge basting and squaring up the finished quilt. Quoted prices do not include, Batting or Binding unless requested by the customer.
The following is a Guideline for you to estimate pricing. We currently do not accept Free hand Custom orders.
Minimum Charge = $50 Priority special orders Plus $50
- Edge to Edge single design open pattern = 0.02 sq in. (most popular)
- Edge to edge Multiple open patterns = 0.03 – 0.04 sq in.
- Edge to Edge single design dense pattern = 0.025- 0.04 sq in.
- Edge to Edge Multiple dense patterns = 0.035 – 0.075 sq in.
- Custom Quilting, that is separate Boarder patterns or separate placed block patterns is quoted on an individual basis.
Batting - Heirloom Cotton Blend = $11.00 sq yd.
Out of Area Orders – Please call before shipping your Quilt.
You will find our quoted prices very competitive with the local market.
- We make every effort to maintain a completion time of two weeks or less.
- In the event we cannot meet this time line, we will let you know before we accept the work.
Thank You, Charlie & Barbara Faust